Job Summary: We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Lead Business Development professional to join our cybersecurity company. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading business development activities, driving sales growth, and expanding our customer base while building business and a sales support team as we grow. The candidate will work closely with our Advisory Consulting, Professional Services, and Managed Services teams to identify new business opportunities and develop strategies to achieve sales targets.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive business development plan to drive sales growth and expand our customer base.
- Identify potential clients and generate new leads through research, networking, and prospecting activities.
- Collaborate with Advisory Consulting, Professional Services, and Managed Services teams to develop and deliver high-quality proposals and presentations to clients.
- Negotiate contracts and pricing with clients, ensuring profitability and sustainability for the company.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers in client organizations.
- Monitor and analyze market trends and competitive activity to identify new business opportunities and stay ahead of industry developments.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop and execute effective marketing campaigns to generate leads and promote our brand.
- Provide regular reports to senior management on business development activities, progress, and results.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in business development and/or sales in the cybersecurity and consulting industry.
- Strong knowledge of Advisory Consulting, Professional Services, and Managed Services offerings in the cybersecurity industry.
- Proven track record of achieving multimillion dollar sales targets and driving business growth.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to travel as needed to meet with clients and attend industry events.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong customer focus and relationship-building skills.
- An individual that is connected to an influential network that is established will be very beneficial in this role.
- Highly desirable candidate should possess a charismatic and well-rounded personality with a commitment to superior client experience and providing top tier level service.
Compensation: This is a commission-based role that will convert to a Salary and scalable bonus as sales increase, with compensation based on contracted consulting and services. We offer competitive commission rates, as well as benefits such as health insurance, 401(k) matching, and professional development opportunities. Other Company Perks for events will be provided on a availability basis as we grow and opportunity comes our way.
If you have a passion for cybersecurity and a proven track record in business development, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to lead our business development efforts and drive our company’s growth. Send resume, LinkedIn profile Link and Cover Letter to email@example.com.